FOCUS ON QUALITY MORE THAN NUMBERS
Tragen products are designed by experienced engineers and designers, manufactured by well-trained workers using the reliable machinery and appropriate automation. In our 8 production lines in 3 factories, we produce daily more than 2.000 pieces high-end products. Assembly of the products is carried out at our semi-automatic assembly lines where functional and safety tests are made 100% via the worldwide recognized test equipment.
Tragen (ESALBA Global) produces built-in appliances for the kitchens from raw materials to completed appliance-with great precision and future-looking manufacturing techniques on a site of 25,000 m². Premium Turkish Quality is applied everywhere to ensure that Tragen appliances have particularly long lives and operate reliably. The modern systems have made it possible for us to have energy consumption of every appliance over the last few years. Wherever possible, we use recyclable materials and actively ensure proper disposal. Our suppliers are carefully selected, with quality and environmental considerations being taken into account alongside price.
Our powder paint plant has three separate powder paint cabin that have high conveyor speed and allows three separate colors to be used in short adjustment span. The risk of dust formation under or over the paint is minimized by insulating the part via closed cabins which isolated from external environment during the painting process which starts right after the cleaning of the part for painting. Optimum conditions are provided in our plant for the products which comes to our facilities for outsourcing. High capacity of our conveyor line and equal painting thickness of our robots provides rapid and standard qualified production in high quantities. In addition to this, our manual sprayers and multi silicone cabins provide separate colored products to be painted in a short period of time.
Quality Control Department is the biggest management department of our factory. We have more than 210 people and divided via separated departments: IQC, IPQC, OQC, Testing Lab, ISO commissioner, QE engineer... Our quality control procedures are conducted by following steps:
1. IQC: All in-coming materials & components are inspected by IQC. Only qualified materials & components will be delivered to production. Sufficient facility and manpower plus strict guidelines ensure EN30-1 norms.
2. IPQC: In process management is very important for production. All products on the assembly line or subsidiary lines are inspected & tested for function, safety and life cycles. Only qualified goods will be released and transferred to other department. Functional tests (%100 consumption, %100 gas leakage, %100 electrical test and mechanical tests)
3. OQC: All out-going goods are inspected by QC according to EN-Norms. Only qualified goods will be sealed and transferred to logistic department.
4. Testing Lab: We have established a professional testing lab, which is equipped with modern facilities and experienced people. Products of each order will be withdrawn and tested for function, safety, life cycle and abnormal tests in this lab. For life testing, we test a product to check the life performance and functions.
5. ISO Commissioners: An ISO team is taking charge of all ISO management and supervision.
6. QE Engineers: QE team is in charge of evaluating of safe quality level of supplier, set up production standards, testing requirements and monitors each processes for production.
Dea Alpha-3 Dimensioned Measure Device
Our CMM device that has the ability of measure in 2000x3300x1000 mm maximum coordinates is able to execute CAD++ comparative measurement and crosshatching operations. Measurements can be executed online/offline with PCDMIS v4.2 software. Via motorized head that has armed with 3D starching and Continuous Servo wrist options, all kind of sphere and cylindrical probes are available from 1x20 mm up to 10x200 mm diameter, dimensional measurements are executed in sensitivity of 0,008.
In-house Sensitive Mold Production
A new feature that yields an effective benefit for our customers is an advance that helps us too. We constantly strive to make our appliances more practical and efficient, greener and easier to install. We’re not interested in gags or gimmicks that are not needed or represent transient aesthetics. We do research and development for the market, using state-of-the-art tools of course. 3D CAD, for example, is ideally suited among other things to designing free-form surfaces or supplying the data required to manufacture even complex plastic prototype parts in a short space of time using rapid prototyping. It hardly needs saying that we also employ computer-aided simulation methods like FEM (Finite Element Method) in order to calculate the strength of mechanical bodies, for instance (with the 3D CAD data similarly providing the basis). As you can see, we’re not stuck in the past, even if we have existed since 1942.